Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nana Nancy and Auntie Katie!

We were so lucky to have Nana Nancy and Aunt Katie come to visit us from San Diego! Aunt Katie just graduated from eighth grade, and now they're on a road trip up the CA coast this summer.

Max loved meeting more of his San Diego family, and Sean and I were so thankful for having two extra sets of hands around to hold Max. Nana Nancy helped out with Max's very first "poop explosion" (Sean gets the honor of diaper duty most of the time, but my son saved this one just for me! Oh my god....do I take the diaper off first? Do I take his shirt off first? There's poop EVERYWHERE!!!). Katie learned how to hold a floppy newborn who likes to be JUMPY. Oh....and we had crispy tacos and homemade guacamole....exactly like Nanc used to make when we were little!




No comments: