Sunday, February 7, 2010

Field Trip!

A few weekends ago I went for a little road trip with my mom and dad to Half Moon Bay. We met up with Uncle Scottie, and had some lunch at a restaurant that was right on the water. Here I am trying to decide what I want to order.....it was a toss-up between the clam chowder and the fish & chips.....

It was sunny out, but still pretty cold. Here we are posing for a family portrait.... I had my serious face on in this shot.....




Hanging out with the boys always makes me laugh though. Could somebody please remind me what was so funny?



Just to show I'm a boy of many faces, here I am in my thinking pose....




Mommy likes this picture alot, because it shows how much I love my Uncle Scottie! Of course I do!! I think he's pretty impressed with me too....




No comments: