Friday, March 12, 2010

Catching Up

Want to know what else you've missed? Well, for starters, you missed me trying my very first meal of tofu. Who knew that tofu breaks apart into a million tiny pieces when you try to eat it? Not Mommy. She didn't know. And who knew that tofu wouldn't sit very well in my tummy, and I'd puke everywhere a few hours later?
Not Mommy!
But on a brighter note, here I am hanging in my OLD stroller (yep...got a new one that's pretty pimped out...you'll see it soon!). Daddy took me for a ride to the park one morning over the weekend so that Mommy could sleep in. Don't I have a great Daddy??


And here are a few more pictures that our friend Natalie took at Heather's Bridal Shower a few weekends ago. My family cleans up pretty nice, dontcha think?



Aren't we handsome??


Yeah, my Mommy is pretty lucky....we know!

1 comment:

Bogart said...

You really do look like your mom.