Thursday, March 3, 2011

Love, Belated

Hey Peeps! Guess what I just realized?? My mom forgot to post pictures from my very first BIG BOY Valentine's Day!

After a few nights of me sleeping better, my mom got a little inspired and planned a last minute V-Day playdate for some of my neighbor friends. I was so excited about celebrating a day that was all about love....I wore this very special shirt to honor the occasion!
Let's Party!
We have a little tradition in my mommy's family of getting a special stuffed animal on V-Day. My mom got a pink elephant when she was little, and it was so important to her that she even took it with her to college! What? I wasn't supposed to share that? Geesh...sorry! Here I am opening my valentine mailbox, and discovering the stuffed puppy inside...
OK, that picture fast-forwarded a little....you see, I got to open the box in my jammies before my friends came over!
So happy V-Day to all of you! Here's a big kiss from me, from inside my tent. It's safer in here when any girls come to play!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you my faithful blog readers!
Now PEACE OUT!

No comments: