Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Status Update

Just in case you're wondering why you haven't heard from my Mommy in a very long time, I wanted to fill you in.

I don't sleep. No really. I don't. Not at all. I can SAY "nigh-nigh". But it doesn't mean I'm gonna DO it. We drink a lot of Venti Triple Soy Vanilla Lattes around here.... OK....maybe just my Mommy and Daddy (this cup is empty).....
But they're drinking so much coffee, that they've had to send me to work....
Another Frappucino Mom??? Really??!
Some of us look a little sleepy during the day, so we like to wear shades. It's a little Tragic Chic. OK, maybe just my Mommy and Daddy for that one too :) But I still look pretty cool.



But seriously.....this is serious business. And yes, we laugh and play during the day, and I'm a really happy guy. But at night, when I lay down, I feel pretty crummy.

Today we went to see a really nice doctor who helps little kids like me. He talked to my Mommy and Daddy for a looong time about what's been going on with me. I throw up a lot. A LOT. And I've been waking up every 30 minutes at night, screaming. And a bunch of other things, that we really don't need to go into right now. The point is that this doctor was really nice, and really smart, and he works at a hospital that does great things with little kids. So in a few weeks I'm going to have some tests done that will help everyone figure out how to make my belly feel better.

Until then, I'm just chillin' in my beach pad, waiting for some answers. I'm pretty smiley for a kid who doesn't sleep, huh?

That's part of my charm!


No comments: