Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!

In case anyone was wondering, you haven't heard from me in a while because I just got back from some space exploration!

I've been contracting with NASA to build a playground on the moon.....
Now that I'm back, I have some very important business to attend to....like my very first official Trick Or Treating adventure!

And who knew....that I'd LOVE it??!!! We went to so many houses! I learned pretty quickly that you take the candy and put it in your basket, and then when Mommy and Daddy told me to say thank you I did my "whole body nod" and gave everyone a big smile. By the end of the night I was saying "Mo house!" and "Treat!" We had so much fun!
My Mommy dressed up like......well, like a Mommy.....

But my Daddy was Indiana Jones!!
I got to stay up really late that night, because we had more than 100 kids come to our door! The next morning I had to check out my loot.....

Of course, I can't eat any of it, but it was fun to play "Trick or Treat" and move it all from the bucket to my basket!

Happy Halloween everyone!!!!

No comments: