Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby Loves The Bachelor

For about a week now, I've been feeling random little thumps in my belly every so often. Not just the little flutters that I had been feeling before, but something bigger. I was listening to Tucker's heartbeat last week, and as I pressed the doppler wand against my belly I felt a resounding "THUNK". What was that???!! Must've been nothing. But then last night, while I was watching two hours worth of The Bachelor on Tivo, circa 11:30 at night, I felt something again. "THUNK". "Thunk, Thunk". What was that??? I put my hands on my belly....the feeling was coming from one particular spot, right in the center of my lower belly....right where I know the baby is. I told myself that if I could feel the kicks from the outside, then I'd wake Sean up so he could feel. But.....no such luck. These "thunks" are strictly between the baby and I at this point. I sound like I'm losing my mind, right? I am not imagining this, people.

But then....today when I was getting a pedicure, I had my legs propped up on the chair and felt.....THUNK. ROLL. Thunk. What??!

I think that Tucker is trying to tell us something! Maybe it's "Hey Mom and Dad, I'll give you a wave on Friday when you're peering in on me at the doctor's office". For now, I'm content with some resounding "thunks" here and there. Keep 'em coming little one!

No comments: