Sunday, January 18, 2009

PB Girls


Today, Tucker was finally able to "meet" my dear friend Tori, who I've known since Junior High. There's something pretty crazy about sharing your pregnancy with the person who has known you since you were 13! Tori and I used to drive around PB together and dream out loud about what our lives would be like when we grew up. It is so exciting to be "all grown up" together now, and Tori brought some wonderful gifts that brought back so many of my own childhood memories.

Along with some great Dr. Seuss and Shel Silverstein classics, she also gave us Free to Be, You and Me. Tori and I grew up with the wonderful music and great, feminist stories in this amazing book, and I can't wait to read it with Tucker! Thanks Tori, for reminding me again about where I came from, and for being a part of this crazy new journey with me!

No comments: