Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kerry's Having A Girl!

Last Saturday I had the honor of hosting a baby shower (with LOTS of help from Kerrin/Jenny/Sean) for our dear friend Kerry, to celebrate the upcoming arrival of her new baby GIRL! I am blessed to have Kerry in my life, and to have had the good fortune to share an office with Kerry, Jenny and Kerrin. They have been my lifeline on this journey of motherhood, and their humor and wisdom always help me to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Who would've thought that from four girls eating m&m's in my office and sharing a "gossip break", we would become a group of four moms, welcoming 4 (almost 5!) new lives into our world.

Thanks ladies, for being such a wonderful group of friends, and for allowing me to share in your journeys as your families grow and change. We can't wait to meet the newest addition to our "playgroup"!






1 comment:

Bogart said...

Did you get taller or just find very short friends?

Just ask'n.