Sunday, December 27, 2009

My San Diego Peeps!

What was the best part about San Diego? Ummm....it was the rolled tacos.

No wait, Mommy made me write that! :) And she's kidding!!

It was the people, of course!!! My family, my friends....you know, my San Diego peeps!

I FINALLY got to meet some very special people, and I'm so glad that I know them up close and personal now!

Here I am with my GREAT Grandpa Mel. Yep, he's pretty great! Here he is telling me a story, and I'm listening very closely. What did you say Grandpa? You'll teach me how to cook a turkey? AND you'll let me drive your car in San Felipe one day??? OK!!
And here I am with my GREAT Grandma Betty! She gave me so many hugs and kisses!
And this is our very special Rosie! I'm so glad that I could finally meet you Rosie!

Here I am hangin' with our good friend Patty. Patty and my Baubee got to be friends when my Mommy was a little girl. Patty has THREE boys, but they're all grown up now. My Mommy spent lots of time playing with Patty's kids when all of them were little, and now Patty can tell my Mommy all about BEING a Mommy.....cause little boys are so much FUN!!


Here I am with our friend Nita! Nita's little girl and my Mommy also grew up together. We went to Nita's house and I got to play there, just like my Mommy did when she was little! I showed Nita some of my crawling action, and I think she was pretty impressed!

Here I am hangin' out with my Baubee, my Mommy, and Nita....

Then I got to meet my new friend Lev! Lev's Mommy and my Mommy grew up together, and then Lev and I were born just a few weeks apart! That's a pretty cool twist of fate, huh? Lev and I practiced sitting up together....

Here we are with our Mommies....
And here we are with my Baubee and Lev's Uncle Daniel....


My Aunt Katie was so sweet to me! She held me very carefully....

And she made me smile.....
Aunt Katie and my Nana Nancy had a very special present for me. It was an elephant that my cousins Ky and Collin had when they were little, and then my Aunt Katie had it, and now it's mine!
Thanks for the snack, guys!

Hey! Uncle Scottie is here?! I'm so glad that he's with us on our adventures!
So when I was in San Diego, I got to do some very special things. I met my GREAT grandparents, and our dear family friend Rose. I got to spend time with Patty and Jim, Mindy and her family, and Nita....all friends that got to know each other when they first became Mommies, with my Baubee. I also met my Baubee's friend Karin...she was so great at holding me! AND I had a REALLY cool night with my Baubee, my Zaydee, and my Uncle Scott......with NO Mommy and Daddy!!!!! PAR-TY!!!!!!
Yep, Mommy and Daddy went away for the night without me, for the very first time! Don't worry though, I was in good hands! My Baubee and Zaydee re-created my entire nursery in their house, and I had everything that I needed! We had so much fun that night.....I tricked them into letting me stay up way past my bedtime, because I was having such a good time! But I did finally go to sleep, and proved Mommy and Daddy wrong when I slept through the WHOLE night.....that was for YOU Baubee!!!!!
I'm a pretty lucky boy too, because I got lots of great Chanukah and Christmas presents from everyone! I have some spending money so that I can go on a shopping spree, and lots of new toys and books! Baubee and Zaydee had such a great set-up for me, and then I got to take some of it home! Yippee! Hey.....can I come back and visit soon??? I mean, I could just sneak right in, and you wouldn't even know that I was taking a quiet little catnap in my crib!!! Then we'd spring Aunt Katie from school, and we could go get rolled tacos.....
Thanks for giving me so much love, and for taking such great care of me everyone!!! I love my San Diego peeps!!!!!

1 comment:

Baubee said...

It's just not the same here without you Max! Your exersaucer is still in the den and every time I look at it I think of your adorable little smiling face and miss you. We're just waiting for you to come back soon and play! You and your mommy and daddy and your Uncle Scott were so much fun to have visit! We had the BEST time with all of you and hope you come back soon! And if Mommy and Daddy can't come maybe you can come by yourself...heck you can sit up by yourself now so why not??