Sunday, November 30, 2008

Baubee's Corner


A note from Baubee, our guest author: This past weekend I got to see Kim and Sean for the first time since they learned they are having a baby. Peter and I were both struck by how absolutely beautiful Kim looks – not that she isn’t always beautiful – but being pregnant has really made her even more gorgeous. Her tummy is just beginning to show and she looks adorable. She and Sean seem so happy and in love. Seeing them together was just a joy. It is amazing to think that “my baby” is having a baby! I am so excited to be a part of their journey and I am looking forward to becoming a real Baubee! What an incredible adventure they are about to have! This is the most exciting experience and I know that Kim and Sean are going to be amazing parents!!

No comments: