Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pants!

While Sean was at the gym today, I did some of my own exercising by taking a power walk through Nordstrom. After being mildly disappointed by the lame maternity clothes offerings at Old Navy, I was ready to give up on finding pants that fit. Honestly, I was a little embarrassed that I was even needing new pants...it's a strong possibility that I'm not truly "showing" yet, just kinda fat. So I was feeling crappy about "sorta showing" and wandered through Brass Plum at Nordstrom. And then.....gold mine!!! Super cute, dark wash trouser jeans! With (drum roll please) a SPANDEX STRETCHY WAISTBAND. Why??? I have no idea. The sales woman confirmed that they were not maternity pants. Just jeans for people who want to be comfy, I guess! They were perfect...and depending on how Tucker grows, will probably last me at least through my second trimester.

I wore my fabulous pants out to dinner tonight, and have never been so darn comfortable in my life! One side note though...pulling pants with elastic waistband down to use the restroom (no buttons, no zippers) makes one feel like they are back in preschool using the "little" potty. Just FYI.

No comments: