Thursday, October 30, 2008

I forgot to tell you....

One of the most important parts of our doctor's appointment.....We're DUE on JUNE 5th!! So for anyone reading through the old posts, and wondering why I was 8 weeks a few posts ago, and then 8 weeks again.....the doctor calculates how far along you are based on the date of conception, while the websites calculate it based on the first date of your last period. So I'm just as far along as I thought I was, just counting in a different way.

June is a great month...lots of birthdays that month! And Sean just helped me to figure out that when I was 7 weeks and 6 days I was finishing my eighth week. And now today I'm 8 weeks and 6 days, so I'm finishing my 9th week. Math is not my strong suit. So just take a look at that little picture over there on the right----> it'll be sure to let you know how Tucker's coming along!

No comments: